May C. Randazzo Memorial Scholarship
- Must attend a college or university in the geographical area served by the Buffalo/Niagara Chapter of PRSA.
- Declared major in the field of communications.
- Complete the online application form, including:
- Submit a well-written essay demonstrating academic motivation and financial need. Please be specific as to why you are requesting these funds, including any hardships you’ve had to overcome.
- Submit a letter of recommendation, detailing the candidate’s academic drive and/or interest in community service and/or extracurricular activities.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to apply. Past applicants, including winners, are welcome to re-apply as long as they continue to meet the criteria.
To apply for this award, submit the following materials:
- Completed online application form.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Essay in English demonstrating academic motivation and financial needs.
PRSA Foundation representatives may at some point request to arrange a phone or Zoom interview.