Skip to Main Content
- Must attend a college or university in the geographical area served by the Buffalo/Niagara Chapter of PRSA.
- Declared major in the field of communications with a preference for those pursuing a career in public relations.
To apply for this award, submit the following materials:
- High level of scholastic achievement;
- Active interest in community service;
- Students in junior or senior year standing, including non-traditional students;
- Preference given to members of PRSSA.
PRSA Foundation representatives may at some point request to arrange an in-person, phone or Skype interview.
- Completed online application form.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Essay demonstrating high scholastic achievement, interest in community service and financial needs.